Adsense EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) can be enabled very easily. Earlier, Google offered check as payment option for every Indian publisher. Now, they have enabled WIRE transfer for every Indian Adsense publishers.
A WIRE is a electronic transfer method which will deposit the payment directly to the bank account. To receive Adsense payments without any hassle, you need to enter the bank account information exactly the same as found in your bank account information.
Read: How can I get Adsense account approved?
How to Enable Adsense EFT or Add Bank Account Information in WIRE transfer for Indian Publishers.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the “gear icon” on the right side corner of your account and select Settings.
- Click Payment settings on the left sidebar menu.
- In the “Available forms of payment” section, click Add new form of payment.
- Choose the radio button for “Wire transfer to bank account” and click Continue.
- Enter your bank account information and click Confirm and continue.
|Enable Adsense EFT – Add new payment in Google Adsense|
Note: You can have multiple accounts added to your Google Adsense payment section and change it to primary whenever required.