|How to Add Sitemap to Blogger|
Every blog or website will have a Sittemap in xml or in HTML. It helps the search engine to easily identify the structure of the website or blog. However, the sitemap is not enabled by default for blogger blogs. Hence, I have spent a lot of time in researching in Internet on adding sitemap to my blog.
How to Add Sitemap.xml to Blogger Blog
First, you need to generate sitemap.xml for your blog. There are several online free tools available on internet to generate the sitemap.xml for any blog. However, I suggest you to use the “xml sitemap for blogger” for easy and simple way to add .xml sitemap to your blog. This tool was developed by +Amit Agarwal this is what I am using it for my blogs.
- Visit xml sitemap for blogger and enter your blog address in the text box and click on Generate Sitemap
- This tool will generate the Sitemap.xml for your blog. Just copy the codes
- Now, visit and login to Blogger website and select the blog to which you need to add the sitemap to.
- Click on Settings —> Crawlers and indexing —> Custom robots.txt —> Edit —> Enable custom robots.txt content? —> Yes
- Enter the copied text and paste it in the text box and click on save changes