Hi, App lover, here you will learn the steps to download and Install Whatsapp Messenger for Android on your android device or tablet from google play store and also from your computer or PC. In general, WhatsApp Messenger app will not be downloaded or installed on the android phone by default. However, it is completely dependent on the model, manufacturer and the version of the Android operating system. You may skip and read the next article if you already have installed WhatsApp messenger new version on your mobile/tablet. If not, this article will help that downloads the mobile app on your smartphone.
Steps to Download and Install Whatsapp Messenger for Android
Please follow the Steps given below to install WhatsApp Messenger mobile app for android:
- Open the application tray on your phone and swipe left or right till you get Google play Store app.
- Open Google Play store.
- In the Search box Search for WhatsApp Messenger.
- Select the app from the suggested list.
- Click on “Install”. This downloads the app.
- Select “Accept” for the pop-up window.
- Now WhatsApp Messenger will be installed.
Please follow the Steps Below to Install WhatsApp Messenger Android App From Computer:
- From your computer, open Google Play Store.
- Log in to the Google Account with the same email address and password used on the phone.
- In the search box, Search for WhatsApp Messenger.
- Click on the app from the list and click on Install
Now you are done with installing WhatsApp Messenger App on your phone from your computer/PC. If your mobile phone is connected to the internet, the requested app will be installed automatically.
Hope you have learned how to install WhatsApp Messenger application on your android phone. If you need any specific help related to this application, you can visit the official google play store app and check out the FAQ section of the application. Please share this article with your friends via Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter.