Guide on How to Track Your Lost Mobile Phone using Android Device Manager. When you lose your phone, you may not know find lost mobile phone. How do I track a phone? The answer is simple. But, the problem is we are not aware. You can use Android Device Manager and track lost a mobile phone.
Now the technology has improved to such a level that we can get all the information in our palmtop. The electronic devices have become very compact, handy and portable. In the same time, the smartphones have also become costly. What will you do if the smartphone is lost or stolen? Will it be nice if you have the option track stolen mobile?
Yes, if you have a smartphone with +Android Operating system, you can track stolen mobile phone at any time by using Android device manager from your computer.
How to Track Your Lost Mobile Phone using Android Device Manager ?
First, you need to configure the Google Settings on your smartphone.
- Search for Google Settings on your Android Smartphone.
- Select Android Device Manager
- Check the two text boxes available "Remotely Locate this device" and "Allow remote lock and erase"
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager and log in with Google account credentials
- You will be taken to the Android Device Manager page.
- Here it will display the phone number model.
- The Device Manager will automatically locate the Android phone.
- Leave two to three minutes of time for the tracker to track the device
- Now you can select the option to ring your phone and identify.
- You may also lock or delete or file contents remotely.