If you are a student trying to learn android app development using android mobile application, we are going to discuss a free mobile application called "Mobile App Development". It may help you to reach applications developers position. It is designed for android platform.
What is Mobile Application Development App?
Mobile Application Development app is an android mobile application that is designed to help the students who are willing to learn to code for android application development. Learning is important for mobile apps coding.
Originally a Moodle course created for the students of Garland Independent School District (GISD), this course is now completely free and available at http://mapp-develop.appspot.com/
The app is smartly designed for different screen sizes like small, large and medium mobile screen devices. It covers the variety of topics for designers including How to use Eclipse, XML Programming, User Interface Design, Terminology, Android Activity Lifecycle, Android Layouts, TextView, EditText, Button, ToggleButton, RadioGroup, CheckBox, ListView, Intent, Menus, Toast, Sound, Icon.
The app requires android 3.0 and above to be installed. That is Honeycomb (Android Versions 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2) Ice cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Jelly Bean (Android 4.1), Kitkat (Android 4.4), Lollipop (Android 5.0), Marshmallow (Android 6.0) and Nougat (Android N 7.0).
Mobile App Development User's Reviews
Mobile App Development application is rated 3 plus on google play store. Even though the app is simple in interface and covers basics for the dummy people, the people with basic knowledge may find it very basic. However, the comments by the users are not encouraging. However, you will not be able to decide whether you may use it or not. You can give it a try.
Steps to Download and Install Mobile App Development App
You can download Mobile App Development from google play store from your mobile or from your computer.
- You need to visit Google Play store and search for "Mobile App Development".
- Click on the app icon and select "Install".
- The app will be installed on your phone.
Notte: If you are installing app from PC/Computer, the app will be installed once the device is connected to the internet.
Read: How to Install Android App From PC to Phone?
Android Apps Similar to Mobile App Development
You can find the best related/similar mobile app for Mobile Application Development. You ay take the advantage of these apps for mobile application development tutorial.
- Treehouse - Learn web design with HTML & CSS, mobile development through coding Android apps with Java and iPhone apps with Swift & Objective-C, web development with Ruby on Rails, PHP, and Python, and business skills.
- Udacity - Learn Programming - Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
- Mobile Development Tools - Collection of App development tools.
- Amigos SW & Mobile Development - An organization that helps their clients to to develop apps for their business. They use the technology for Mobile Application Development, E-Commerce Website, Software Development, Website Designing, ERP, CRM, and Web Applications
- AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ - It is a mobile app devlopment guide as well as a tool that helps you to code from your mobile device. You can use Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications
- EdX - Online Courses - Learn from the experts at Harvard University, MIT, UC Berkeley, Tsinghua University, Microsoft, Linux, The Smithsonian and more. Free courses in computer science, engineering, history, psychology, nutrition, big data, statistics and hundreds more.
Hope the list of apps related to Mobile App Development was useful. Please try the above sugested apps let us know your feedback. If you have any other app that works better, please do let us know as coments. We will be happy to review and publish at App-nol.