Read: Guide to Opt Out of Ads on Google in Android and Website
The steps given below will help you to find list of apps connected to google account
Steps to find out the list of apps you are connected using Google+
- Login to your Google+ Profile.
- Navigate to “About” section of your page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. In the left bottom of the page, you will find the header “Apps with Google+ Sign-in“
Here you can find the list of apps that you are connected using Google+ Profile.List of connected apps in Google Settings
Steps to Find the Apps Connected to Google Account using Google+ Mobile App
- From your smartphone, open the menu and search for Google+ Mobile App.
- You will be taken to the default posts page.
- In the right side top, you can see the menu button. Click on it and select settings.
- Navigate to “Account Settings“
- You can see multiple accounts, if more than one account is registered.
- Select the preferred account from the list.
- You will find the option “Apps with Google+ Sign-in“. Click on it.
- Select the respective email address from the drop down to see the list of apps connected to the google account.
I am sure, now you understood that you can access your account from Google+ Mobile App and Google+ Website. By following the instructions in Google help article, you can also remove the apps to which you have provided access to. If you enjoyed reading this post, feel free to share it with your friends.