Hi App lover, here you will learn the steps to install Google plus app on your android device from google play store and also from your computer or PC. In general, Google+ app will be installed on android phone by default. However, it is completely dependent on the model, manufacturer and the version of the Android operating system. You may skip and read the next article, if you already have Google+ installed on your mobile. If not, this article will help that downloads mobile app on your smart phone.
Steps to Download Install Google Plus App for Android
How to Install Google Plus App for Android
Please follow the Steps given below to install Google+ mobile app for android:
- Open the application tray on your phone and swipe left or right till you get Google play Store app.
- Open Google Play store.
- In the Search box Search for Google+.
- Select the app from the suggested list.
- Click on “Install”. This downloads the app.
- Select “Accept” for the pop up window.
- Now Google+ will be installed.
Read: How to Download Apps without Google Play Store
Please follow the Steps Below to Install Google+ Android App From Computer:
- From your computer, open Google Play Store.
- Login to the Google Account with the same email address and password used in the phone.
- In the search box, Search for Google+.
- Click on the app from the list and click on Install
Now you are done with installing Google+ App on your phone from your computer/PC. If your mobile phone is connected to internet, the requested app will be installed automatically.
Hope you have learned how to install Google+ application on your android phone. If you need any specific help related to this application, you can visit the official google play store app and check out the FAQ section of the application. Please share this article to your friends via Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter.