Hi App lover, here you will learn the steps to install Gmail app on your android device from google play store and also from your computer or PC. In general, Gmail app will be installed on android phone by default. However, it is completely dependent on the model, manufacturer and the version of the Android operating system. You may skip and read the next article, if you already have Gmail installed on your mobile. If not, this article will help that downloads mobile apps on your smartphone.
How to Install Gmail App for Android.
Steps to Download Install Gmail App for Android
Please follow the Steps given below to install Gmail mobile app for android:
- Open the application tray on your phone and swipe left or right till you get Google play Store app.
- Open Google Play store.
- In the Search box Search for Gmail.
- Select the app from the suggested list.
- Click on “Install”. This downloads the app.
- Select “Accept” for the pop up window.
- Now Gmail will be installed.
Please follow the Steps Below to Install Gmail Android Application From Computer:
- From your computer, open Google Play Store.
- Login to the Google Account with the same email address and password used in the phone.
- In the search box, Search for Gmail.
- Click on the app from the list and click on “Install“
Now you are done with how to install gmail on android phone from your computer/PC. If your mobile phone is connected to internet, the requested app will be installed automatically.
Hope you have learned how to install Gmail application on your android phone. If you need any specific help related to this application, you can visit the official google play store app and check out the FAQ section of the application. Please share this article to your friends via Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter.