If you own a smartphone with android OS, you can almost control your phone from your computer or laptop. Here, I have provided Step by step instructions to install any android app from PC to phone. Once, when I went to my office, I forgot to take my mobile with me. I was feeling little uncomfortable. However, later I became normal. That time, me and my team mates were discussing about the power of Google, Android and its applications. That is when I came to know that we can install any android app on your phone from PC. You too can learn and share it with your friends to install the mobile app.
Requirements to Install Android App from PC to Phone
- An Android phone with a registered google account and internet.
- PC with internet connection.
How to Install Android App from PC to Phone
Steps to Install Android App From PC to Phone
- From your computer, open Google Play Store.
- Login to the Google Account with the same email address and password used in the phone.
- In the search box, type the app you preferred to be installed.
- Click on the app from the list and click on "Install"
Now you are done with installing the App on your phone from your PC. If your mobile phone is connected to internet, the requested app will be installed automatically.
Work Around for Issues in Having the App Installed
Ar times, the app may not be installed on your phone even though your mobile is connected to internet and all the the suggested steps are followed. Do not worry, you can have the app installed just by opening the play store app from your phone.
Hope. you enjoyed reading this article, if you like this article, share it with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.