When all the personal and professional information about you are available in Facebook, Facebook data archive is one of the best option. When you log in to Facebook, your details will be available under several sections like "About Me", "Family" and many more. However, the option to download a Copy of Your Facebook data will be of great use to have all the information handy. The copy of data will contain all the details of your activity on Facebook. After reading this guide, you will learn how to download facebook history of what you've shared. Facebook download data is one of the best option that can be used to check our details offline.
For your convenience, I have provided below step by step instruction to Download a Copy of Your Facebook Data
- On your Facebook account dashboard, click on the drop down arrow
- Select "Settings" option.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
- A new window will open which will ask for "Download Your Archive"
- Once you click on download, Facebook will request you to enter your password again.
- After entering the password, Facebook will ask for confirmation. Just click on "Start My Archive" button.
- After downloading the archive, you will be prompted again to enter your password.
Finally, you learned to download facebook profile.
What Categories of Facebook Info Will Be Downloaded?
The details of following categories will be available to download facebook info. After downloading the Facebook data or history. Few categories may be Greek and Latin for you. However, you can find the detailed description of each category in the Facebook Help Section.