I decided to write on How to Check Youtube Earnings in Adsense on a Single Click after my personal experience. I have been an active Youtube Partner in recent times. Once I started receiving more clicks on my Adsense report, I was surprised (little afraid too) that no estimated revenue was reported. There was no change in the estimated youtube revenue. I was little afraid because I may be a victim of Click bombing. When the finalized report was generated, I found my account is in good standing.
Let us explore how to check revenue earned on youtube by YouTubers. Later, we will also see how to create a bookmark or shortcut and access the report in a single touch, If you are familiar with Adsense, you will know very well that there are different google products to earn money. The AdSense for search, Adsense for content and Adsense for Hosted Account are famous products. If you are a youtube publisher partner, you can check the youtube earnings from your youtube Analytics dashboard. The money youYouTuberske can also be checked from the Analytics dashboard on youtube. However, we are going to learn how to check youtube earnings on Adsense dashboard.
The youtube earnings will not be included in the estimated earnings section on your AdSense report. Instead, it is buried under the "Performance Report" Tab. We need to drill down to each step to view the earnings report every time. In order to check the youtube earnings immediately in a single click, the idea given below will work out. You can use this option on your mobile browser and computer browser.
Note: We will not be able to check the youtube earnings on youtube mobile application.
Read: 35 Terms Related to Google Adsense for Publishers that Every Bloggers Must Know
I have created a video of this article and you can watch it here:
Unable to watch the video? Please do not worry. Continue to read the blog post to view your revenue.
Steps to Check Youtube Earnings on Adsense in a Single Click
Steps for New Adsense Layout Users
- Login to your Google Adsense Account from your computer browser or mobile browser.
- Select the tab "Performance Report" in the left side menu.
- Select "Common Reports" and then "Products" to see the report loaded for all the AdSense products.
- Scroll down the screen and locate the option"Hosted AdSense for Content" and click on it.
- The default report of last 7 days will be displayed for your youtube channels.
- Click on the date selector and select the first option which says "Today"
- The earnings if any will be displayed here. Youtube money will not be added under the earnings estimates.
Please refer to the screenshot of the youtube Adsense revenue.
Steps for Old Adsense Layout Users
If you are still using old AdSense layout, the only difference will be the menu display. It will be displayed horizontally on the top of the website. However, the steps still remain the same.
Hope, now you are able to check your youtube earnings from google Adsense. You can use this option on your computer or from your mobile web browser. Now, let us see how to view the report in a single click.
Steps to Bookmark the Youtube Earnings Adsense Report URL
All major browsers today support the Ctrl + D shortcut if you need a quick way to bookmark a page. However, you can follow the steps given below for detailed instructions.
- From the AdSense report for hosted AdSense for content, please click on the star button on the address bar.
- You will get a pop-up window and select "Done".
- Now, open the menu of the chrome browser (3 vertical dots on the right side corner of the browser.)
- Select "Bookmarks" and then select the page with AdSense logo.
- Now, click on it and drag it to your menu bar.
- The shortcut will be added or pinned to your menu bar.
- Now, you can access the link anytime and you will get the report directly.
For more information about creating a bookmark for a different web browser, please visit the link: How do I create an Internet favorite or bookmark?
I hope the instructions for viewing your youtube earnings from Adsense is clear. Please share your comments if you have tried my suggestions and able to view your report. Did you face any challenges? Is there any other method that is easy to check the youtube revenue from AdSense dashboard? Please let us know as comments below this post.