WhatsApp has become one of the default app in all the Android, iPhone, Windows, Blackberry and Symbian for communication purpose. Now, WhatsApp has taken a new step towards making the App available for all languages across the world. If you prefer to contribute to WhatsApp translator service, you can opt in.
WhatsApp currently looking for translators in Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, and many more languages.
I have selected to translate WhatsApp in Tamil. If you wish to contribute to WhatsApp translation it takes just a minute.
|WhatsApp in Tamil|
Contribute to the WhatsApp translation in your language by following the below steps:
- Click Contribute to the WhatsApp translation in your language
- You will have the option like Sign in with +Facebook, or +Twitter or +Google will be displayed with the logos below:
- Click on the preferred service and login with your respective credentials.
- You will be prompted for the preferred language.
- Select your language and confirm your selection.
- You will get the option to translate WhatsaApp for Android or Sybian, Nokia and S60.
- Select the option and you will be able to translate the details.