If you are wondering how to add amazon affiliate link to blogger and making money using amazon affiliate program this article will help you.
Earlier we had an widget that will automatically embed the Amazon affiliate code for every product we search. Now, the Amazon Blogger widget is no more offered by Blogger. In this article, you will learn how to add image only Amazon Affiliate links to your blog post.
Amazon Affiliate program is one of the successful online money making program in legal and ethical way. Amazon India offers the bloggers and webmasters to sell its products online and earn commission from it.
Steps to Add Amazon Affiliate Link to Your Images
- Visit Amazon Associates Central and login with your username and password.
- In the search box, select "Search for product" and enter the keyword.
|Amazon Associate Central|
- In the search results, navigate to the product you need to add to your blog and click on the "Get Link" image. (Do not click on the down arrow mark).
- Click on the tab "Image Only" look at the preview. You can change the image size to large, medium and small size. However, it is suggested to select the large image option.
- Now, we are all set. Just copy the HTML codes and paste it in your blog HTML mode of the post. The image will be displayed. If you include the product review code, it will also provide the review and the pop window to buy the product.
|add image only Amazon Affiliate link to your blog post|