If you are an iPhone user, learn the step by step guide on how to download and install full free version of whatsapp easily for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S.
What is Whatsapp Messenger for iPhone ?
WhatsApp Messenger is a way of FREE cross-platform messaging app available for IOS and other smartphones (Android, Windows, Blackberry and Nokia). You can use WhatsApp to call, chat and share multimedia files to your family or friends easily. All you need to have is Internet connection on your phone (2G/4G/EDGE/3G/ or Wi-Fi) and whatsapp downloaded on your phone.
Can I Download Whatsapp for iPHone without ITunes Account?
In general, you need to have access to iTunes account. You will not be able to hack or download whatsapp for iPhone without iTunes. Even though, I found few articles in internet on downloading whatsapp for iPhone without ITunes account. However, the tips and tricks shared does not see to be working.
Why Should We Download and Use Whatsapp for iPhone?
There are multiple reasons why Whatsapp is a must have application on your iPhone. I have discussed few aspects and features that is considerable after downloading.
- There is no subscription fee to use whatsapp and even the calls are free.
- You can share multimedia messages to your family members even if they are in different country.
- You can use the group chat feature to be in touch with your friends and family.
- If you have a whatsapp installed on your iPhone, you can send and receive WhatsApp messages from your computer's browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera and more.
- There is no charge for international calls.
- It is not mandatory to set up username and password. As WhatsApp uses your phone number, it automatically sinks with your contact number.
- You do not miss any messages in WhatsApp as you are always logged in to the account.
- Even if the data is off, the messages will be in the pending queue for up to 30 days. Once you switch on the data, the messages downloads or delivered instantly.
- Apart from the above options, you can share your location, share contacts, email your chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once.
7 Steps to Download Whatsapp for iPhone
As you are very well aware that there are several models of iPhones available. (iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S) Even though there are small changes in the outlook and appearance, the thumb rule is that Whatsapp application can be downloaded from iTunes only if you own an iPhone. There are also options to download the apps using jailbreaking apps like cydia.
- From the Menu tray, open the iTunes App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Search” icon within the App Store.
- Search for “WhatsApp” in the search box. The options for WhatsApp Messenger application will appear.
- Tap on “WhatsApp Messenger” from the list of search results. The details and description of the app will be displayed.
- Select the pricing button on the right corner on the upper side of the screen.
- If prompted, fee your iTunes App Store account information. It will begin to download to your iPhone.
- The app will be ready for use when the blue progress bar disappears and the WhatsApp icon is clearly visible.